Listed below are responses to typical questions Manitoba’s payday loan that is regarding approved cash login legislation. If the real question is perhaps perhaps not answered below or you need further assistance or information be sure to contact:
Customer Protection Workplace 302-258 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 0B6
- Telephone (Winnipeg and area that is surrounding: 204-945-3800
- Toll-free in Manitoba: 1-800-782-0067
- Fax: (204) 945-0728
- E-mail: consumers@gov. Mb.ca
- The buyer Protection Act, C.C.S. M, c. 200. (referred to as the ‘Act’)
- The buyer Protection Amendment Act (pay day loans) S.M. 2006, c. 31.
- The buyer Protection Amendment Act (pay day loans) S.M. 2009, c. 12.
- The pay day loans Regulation (legislation 99/2007) (known as the ‘Reg’)
- The pay day loans Regulation, amendment (Regulation 3/2009)
- The pay day loans Regulation, amendment (Regulation 50/2010)
- The private Investigations Act, C.C.S.M. C. P34
- The Personal Investigations Regulation (Legislation 392/87R)
- The company Techniques Act, C.C.S.M. C. B120
1. What exactly is a quick payday loan?
A loan that is payday a loan of cash of no more than $1500.00 For a term of no longer than 62 days (not including any renewal or extension). Keep reading →